Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 14, 2018

Let Go Let God Respond in Healing

My body responds to the flow of divine energy within me.
 
As a spiritual being, health and wholeness is my birthright. Yet in my human experience, a health challenge may arise. During those times, through my highest thoughts and prayers, I tap into a wellspring of healing power that radiates from deep within my being. I achieve conscious union with the spiritual essence of wholeness as I affirm: I am in the flow of divine healing energy. Through the activity of my prayers, I relax into a sense of well-being. I unleash a pattern of wholeness that blesses my body temple in magnificent ways. Vitality and well-being are activated as the life of God that I AM. My body responds to the flow of divine energy within me.

For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.—John 5:26

No comments:

Post a Comment