Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 21, 2018

Let Go Let God with Encouragement

I inspire and uplift others through my thoughtful words and gestures.
 
Looking back, I may recall a time in my life when I was encouraged by a favorite teacher or friend. I have that ability as well. The words I speak to others have the potential to inspire and uplift, for words carry positive energy. Even a nod of the head or a warm smile radiates a harmonious vibration that affects others in a positive way. It is an honor and a great responsibility to hold a high vision for the lives of others and encourage them through empowering words and kind gestures. I feel a sense of great contribution to the world, knowing that I am influencing others in a positive way. I inspire and uplift others through my thoughtful words and gestures.

May the God of steadfastness and encouragement grant you to live in harmony with one another, in accordance with Christ Jesus.—Romans 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment