Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Let Go Let God with Optimism

I meet each day with a positive outlook and a grateful heart.
 
There is an axiom that it takes more facial muscles to frown than to smile. Whether or not that statement is true, it reminds me of the benefit of being positive rather than negative in any situation. I can do that by focusing on blessings rather than adversities and maintaining a grateful heart. I can choose to focus on what I have, rather than what I do not have. I give thanks for my family and friends and how they have enhanced my life. I am grateful for the beauty of nature and the promise of a new day. I am blessed by my body and its amazing functions. With a focus on positives in my life, I am optimistic and confident. I meet each day with a positive outlook and a grateful heart.

For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in faithfulness to you.—Psalm 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment