Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Let Go Let God as Well-Being

I express my authentic self and live a life of meaning and purpose.
 
My thoughts and actions affect my well-being and how I feel about myself and my life. Knowing that I have the power to affect positive, fulfilling changes in my life, I begin each day with prayer. I center myself in a quiet place and let go of distraction. Here in the inner stillness of prayer, I listen for inspiration that will guide me to be the person I want to be. As I reflect on the inspiration I receive, I take stock of my life. I set goals: to enrich my relationships with others, to do enjoyable work and take part in purposeful activities, to help where help is needed. As I do these things, I have a sense of belonging and purpose. I know that I am doing good things for myself and others.
The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light.—Matthew 6:22

No comments:

Post a Comment