Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Let Go Let God be a Peacemaker

Living as a humble emissary of divine love, I am a peacemaker in my world.

Throughout my day, I may experience or see those affected by pain, anger, or grief. These emotional states may lead to expressions of disharmony and conflict at home and in the world. My heart responds with compassion seeking to bring peace. I begin by affirming we are not separate, but one in the spirit of God. There is no place where the spirit of God is not because all is God. There is a light that surrounds us in all circumstances and a love that overcomes all fear. With awareness of this truth, I view the world through the eyes of divine love. With my ears, I listen to voices that long to be heard. With my voice, I offer prayers of love and comfort. With my feet, I take steps toward helping others in times of need. I am a peacemaker in my world.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.—Matthew 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment