Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Let Go Let God in World Peace

World peace begins with love.
 
Divine love, both universal and unconditional, is like a magnet that draws only good. There is no person, situation, or experience outside the reach of this love. Although we appear as unique, diverse individuals, we are all part of the same spiritual family. I work together with my brothers and sisters in spirit to bring peace to the world. I choose to express love, patience, and kindness. I share compassion and gratitude with all people and join with those who come together to feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, and heal the sick. I see nations using the art of non-violent communication and families educating their children in the art of compassion. World peace begins with love.

Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.—Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment