Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I dwell in the light of Christ and pray from an inner knowing.
 
When I pray for others, I establish myself in the truth of my being first. I begin by affirming that I have within me all that I need. In the intimacy of prayer, I let go of any negativity or fear and center myself in divine love and compassion. With my consciousness lifted to the mountaintops, it is easy for me to affirm that those I love are also guided on their journeys. When I am established in the truth of who I am, I naturally take joy in knowing the universality of Spirit’s expression through each soul. I experience the one presence lifting me and I know that I am one with infinite love in this upward unfolding. I sense the indwelling light of Christ moving within me and behold the same light in others.

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds.—Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment