Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 11, 2018

Let Go Let God Provide Direction

My inner light keeps me pointed in the right direction.
 
When I walk a lighted path at night, it’s easy to see where I’m going. If the lights were not there, I might have to slow my pace so I don’t trip over an obstacle. My life is a journey, and although I may not know what lies ahead, I know my way is illumined by my inner light. Whenever I need clarity on the path I choose, I turn to my divine light within and let it shine in and through me. My regular prayer practice keeps me attuned to my inner light. If I’m not sure of a next step, I spend time in quiet reflection and listen to divine wisdom. The still, small voice reminds me that I am an expression of divine light. I am directed to my good as I follow my inner guidance. I journey through life one step at a time.
You are the light of the world ... Let your light shine.—Matthew 5:14,16

No comments:

Post a Comment