Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Let Go Let God through Change

Every aspect of my life is aligned with divine order.
 
Charles Fillmore believed that the spiritual quality of order governs all creation. I can see the organizing principle at work in and throughout all life, including nature. Just as day follows night, my life unfolds in divine order. Even in the midst of change or chaos, I can trust that there is an underlying force for good. Anytime change comes into my life, I pause to remember that divine order underlies everything in the universe. As I relax into this truth, I find peace. With a clear mind and heart, I focus my thoughts upon infinite possibilities, knowing all is in divine order. Any challenge in my life is transformed into an opportunity. I take the next right steps in my life with clarity and ease.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.—Hebrews 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment