Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 4, 2018

Let Go Let God with Strength

I am safely enfolded in the protecting wings of Spirit.
 
No matter what storms may seem to surround me, I can find a peaceful center of calm. If I feel stressed, I take a few moments to rest in the silence of prayer. My heart is at peace and my mind is free from unnecessary worry. Faith in my higher self dispels any fear, and I feel peace no matter what is going on in my life. I keep my mind centered on the calm peace of my soul. From my sacred center, my actions bring forth powerful results of good. Throughout any life dramas, I draw strength in knowing that I am a divinely created being. I rely on the strength and power of the infinite being I am. I am secure in my divine identity.
You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.”—Psalm 91:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment