Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 18, 2018

Let Go, Let God

Surrendering all, I open to the free-flowing energy of Spirit.
 
I often feel a strong sense of harmony and well-being. In those times when I am experiencing stress in my relationships or in the workplace, I may hold on to tension. By pausing and centering myself in a quiet moment, I open to a spiritual solution. Like the lyrics of the song “Water” by Daniel Nahmod suggest, “I want to be like water, flowing where I’m carried by life.” Water takes the path of least resistance and when I surrender all to my divine nature, my life flows with greater ease. I continue to focus my awareness in the present moment, gently breathing in and out. All tension subsides as I open to the free-flowing energy of Spirit.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.—Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment