Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 8, 2016

Let Go Let God as Sacred Work

I honor my sacred work.
 
Artisans turn raw material into art. Bakers transform flour into bread. Retail clerks use their communication skills to fill other people’s needs. When we use our gifts to bless and serve others, we are doing holy work. I honor the sacred work that is mine to do by communing with Spirit before starting my daily routine. I ask God for guidance prior to facing the tasks ahead. As I use my talents, I benefit in many ways, including connecting with others and the satisfaction of giving. I am the eyes, ears, hands, and heart of God expressing to the world. I honor my abilities and use them to do sacred work. At the end of the day, I say thank you for all the blessings, challenges, and learning experiences.
You have been trustworthy in a few things, I will put you in charge of many things.—Matthew 25:23

No comments:

Post a Comment