Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Let Go Let God in Healthy Living

I trust my inner wisdom to lead me to perfect health.
 
As I move into this new year, I resolve to make health a primary focus. I consider goals for my physical body as well as my emotional and spiritual health. I envision myself and my life in a state of wholeness. I needn’t turn to external sources such as magazines, the Internet, or friends for tips. I trust my inner wisdom to help me set personal goals. During a moment of quiet contemplation, I ask, What steps can I take this year to better my health physically, emotionally, and spiritually? I affirm that I am a unique expression of the Christ. There is no one who knows my needs better than me. Without hesitation, I trust the answers that arise in the Silence. Healing unfolds as I let Spirit lead my choices in all areas of my life.

Oh, restore me to health and make me live!—Isaiah 38:16

No comments:

Post a Comment