Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Let Go Let God in World Peace

I bless the world as I express peace.
 
I may see reports of world events that trouble me. I may hear others wonder why something has happened or what can be done. Regardless of the situation, I call forth a vision of peace and understanding surrounding the globe. From outer space, no borders exist between countries. In our hearts, there needn’t be any separation either. Aware of my oneness with all beings, I make a conscious effort to contribute to greater peace and understanding in my community. I greet friends and strangers with a smile; I speak words of connection and reconciliation; I follow through with my commitments. Each step I take is a step toward manifesting the vision of peace and love in the world. I envision a borderless world, with all people united.
 
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.—Matthew 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment