Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Let Go Let God Live Dreams

Today I celebrate that my dreams are unfolding.
 
Deep within my heart, my intentions and my faith intertwine to reveal glorious possibilities. Despite any outer appearances of seeming lack or limitation, I remain firm in my faith to live my dreams. My intentions are powerful, and they contribute to a new vision for my life. The thoughts I hold in mind shape the experiences of my day. In my quiet times, I draw upon divine ideas as the building blocks of my life. As I tap in to divine ideas, my life manifests new and positive outcomes. Moment by moment, my dreams are becoming reality. I focus on the highest vision for my life. As I notice my goals and dreams coming into fruition in my outer life, I recognize that a spiritual awakening is also unfolding within me. I celebrate my dreams coming true!
 
For nothing will be impossible with God.—Luke 1:37

No comments:

Post a Comment