Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Let Go Let God All is in Divine Order

I trust in the orderly unfolding of my life.

If an unsettling experience occurs, I turn inward in search for answers. Calmly and confidently, I become still and focus on my breathing and heartbeat. With each steady breath and orderly heartbeat, I become aware of divine order in me. As I identify this natural expression of order in my body, I recognize that divine order underlies all of life as a solid foundation. I am in the Oneness and Presence of God. In this loving Presence, I experience peace. I ask for and receive wisdom and understanding. I see the events of my life are unfolding in perfect order. My path and purpose are clear. Divine order manifests in my life with ease and grace.
 
Everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, provided it is received with thanksgiving.—1 Timothy 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment