Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 23, 2018

Let Go Let God as a Caregiver

I treat all living beings with love and kindness.
 
Mother Teresa, one of the most notable caregivers of all time, is credited with saying, “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” If I am able to give from love, then I can serve as a caregiver. Even if I am not caring for the needs of others by protecting their health and well-being, I act as a caregiver when I treat all living beings gently and kindly. I take advantage of the opportunities to embody the role of a caregiver that exist throughout my day. Whether I perform small acts of kindness such as holding the door open for someone or volunteer my time to help animals in need, I am actively caring for others. I infuse unconditional love into my interactions as I care for others.
Let each of you look not to your own interests, but to the interests of others.—Philippians 2:4

No comments:

Post a Comment