Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Let Go Let God Accept World Peace

I walk in harmony and acceptance with all beings.
 
These words by Sufi poet Rumi speak to a sense of oneness and harmony among all beings: “Out beyond ideas of right doing and wrongdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.” When news from throughout the world seems less than harmonious, I reaffirm to myself that peace is possible. In a quiet, prayerful moment, I affirm words of truth: One with all beings, I radiate peace to the world. I let these tranquil words sink deeply into my being and reflect on what they mean to me. I completely embody peace, for peace is my true nature. I am one with all beings. My peaceful thoughts, words, and actions support my relationships with all people and help to create a world that works for everyone.
Finally, beloved ... if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.—Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment