Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Let Go Let God Express Inner Peace

I express the peace and love of my Christ spirit.
 
I make a conscious choice to be calm and centered. In this way, I open my heart to the constancy and serenity of the Christ spirit within my soul. Inner peace places me in a state of mind that is far from a passive state. I exercise my focused will by generating a steady stream of peace. I am inwardly peaceful even when difficulties are happening. I begin by asking myself, What is preventing me from experiencing peace right now? As I examine any false attitudes or beliefs that I uncover, I then ask, How can I look at this differently? Taking a few deep breaths, I cleanse myself of any anxiety I may have been feeling. I then move into the space of my core self, the Christ spirit within. Doing so, I choose peace.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment