Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Let Go Let God in Appreciation

My heart is filled with appreciation for the people in my life.
 
The Christ spirit of love, compassion, and patience is active in each person. These qualities expressed outwardly bring grace and harmony. As I think of the individuals in my life, I acknowledge those who demonstrate these attributes and the ways in which they add grace to my days. Their presence is a comfort. I am grateful for the small gestures of kindness they show me and the large tasks they take on. In prayerful contemplation, I bring to mind all of the individuals who bless me. I consider family members, coworkers, and friends. I choose this day to outwardly express my thanks by affirming: My heart is filled with appreciation for the people in my life.
So if I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet.—John 13:14

No comments:

Post a Comment