Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 16, 2018

Let Go Let God Rely on Guidance

I seek the guidance of Spirit, and I move forward confidently.
 
There are times in life I walk ahead with absolute confidence. There are also times I might feel adrift when considering my next step. During those times, I rely on the Truth that God is all, and I am a part of that Allness. As such, I have absolute faith I am never further away from the guidance of Spirit than the simple act of returning my attention to Truth. I may be human, but I am also divine. My human eyes might see separation or lack, but when I look through the eyes of Spirit, I see Truth. I see possibility and unity, and I see the path ahead with clarity. I know what is mine to do, and I move forward with courage and conviction.
I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.—Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment