Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Let Go Let God with Balance

I nurture all aspects of my being and live a balanced life.
 
Many different aspects make up my life, including my family, work, hobbies, and spiritual practices. Every day I consciously make an effort to prioritize self-care and tend to my emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual needs. In that way, I meet my daily obligations balanced and whole. From this place of balance, I am able to give my best self to every part of my life. If I start to neglect certain parts of myself, I turn to God within. When I nurture every attribute of my being, I will once again experience a greater sense of harmony with emotions, thoughts, and experiences. I nurture all aspects of my being and live a balanced life.
 
He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?—Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment