Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Let Go Let God in Affirmation

I say yes to my highest good.

What do I say yes to in life? What do I affirm? Through my words, I reveal what I believe to be true. When I am centered in God, I affirm wholeness, love and abundant good.
If I find my words expressing lack, discomfort or separation from God, I take a moment to recenter. I quiet my thoughts, close my eyes, and take a gentle breath. Moving my attention to my heart space, I come home to my true center, my Christ Light.
I am whole. I am blessed. I am filled with peace. As I speak these words, I experience their truth.
I say yes to health, love and abundance in my life and claim my divine inheritance as a child of God. I say yes to my highest good.
Let your "Yes" be yes and your "No" be no.--James 5:12

No comments:

Post a Comment