Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Encouragement

The Christ Spirit within inspires and uplifts me now and always.

Sometimes others believe in me more than I believe in myself. Hearing others say with absolute sincerity, “You can do it!” encourages me. Parents, grandparents, teachers and friends have been my cheerleaders when I have needed confidence and reassurance.
Yet profound encouragement also comes from within. In my heart, I connect with the Christ of my being and encourage myself. I affirm: I am a child of God, meant to be happy, healthy and free. The Christ Spirit of success is working in me now. I am worthy and ready to express my divine nature.
I am uplifted as I accept and freely share the gifts I have been given. Through the Christ Spirit within, I can do it!
Encourage one another and build up each other, as indeed you are doing.—1 Thessalonians 5:11

No comments:

Post a Comment