Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I pray for others, lending my faith till theirs is restored.

When friends and loved ones afar face trying circumstances, I may feel powerless to help them. The truth is … I am never powerless. I am a child of God, and the strength and peace of God are sustained in me. I pray for others, and if their faith has been shaken, I invite them to lean upon mine.
Through prayer, I call upon the One Presence and Power greater than any outer conditions. I have faith in God’s power to move mountains, and mountains of worry dissolve into peace. I trust that my loved ones are gently held in God’s care and keeping. We are enfolded in light and love. The peaceful Presence within reassures us that all is well.
Night and day we pray most earnestly that we may see you face to face and restore whatever is lacking in your faith.—1 Thessalonians 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment