Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 18, 2012

Let Go Let God Forgive

I forgive and immediately feel the grace of God.
 
It’s never a good idea to put off forgiveness. Instead, each time forgiveness comes to mind, I take action. I picture who or what I am angry about, offer a blessing and release the feelings to God. I may need to do this multiple times, and that is okay. When forgiveness seems too difficult, I pray for grace and faith.
I forgive those who are a part of my life now or have been in the past. I forgive circumstances that did not turn out as I hoped. I forgive myself for anything I did or didn’t do. As I forgive, compassion fills my heart, making it easier to forgive the next time.
Each time I realize I am holding on to a hurt, I forgive, and I am strengthened.
Whoever speaks must do so as one speaking the very words of God; whoever serves must do so with the strength that God supplies.—1 Peter 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment