Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Let Go Let God in a New Year

I greet the new year with great expectations.

As the new year begins, I realize I have the opportunity to joyfully co-create the life I desire. Whatever my current circumstances, transformation is at my fingertips. When Noah sought to know what possibilities lay after the flood, he released a dove and waited patiently for it to return. Similarly, I release my thinking to imagine all the possibilities the year might hold, and I embrace the ideas that arise within me and reinvigorate my soul. Grateful for the memories and lessons of the past, I look forward with joyful anticipation to the year ahead. I am wise, worthy and excited about life, as I claim and pursue the desires of my heart.
 
The dove came back to him … and there in its beak was a freshly plucked olive leaf.–Genesis 8:11

No comments:

Post a Comment