Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 31, 2012

Let Go Let God in Reflection

I celebrate each day of my life.

I create my life one day, one moment at a time. As I reflect upon the accumulation of days, I may see days of sorrow or days when I fell short of being my best self. Yet as I continue my reflection, I also see the lessons I learned and the strength I developed in overcoming the challenges that appeared. While I cannot change a day that has gone by, I can view each one as part of the great creative process that is my life. With the vision of Spirit, I choose to see my life as a gift that I am still creating. Each moment is a new opportunity to love, give, heal and prosper. I gather the wisdom and strength from days past and use it to make the present day the best it can be.
 
The Lord your God will bless you in all your produce and in all your undertakings, and you shall surely celebrate.—Deuteronomy 16:15

No comments:

Post a Comment