Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Let Go Let God as a Peacemaker

I am a willing instrument of God’s perfect peace.
 
Saint Francis of Assisi wrote, “Make me an instrument of Your peace.” As I use my energy to generate peaceful thoughts and actions, I contribute to peace in the world. When I am friendly, helpful, and cooperative, I am in service of peace. My actions toward peace align me with the best and highest good in those around me. I may feel helpless about conflicts in other parts of the world. At such times, I focus my thoughts, prayers, and actions on peace. Jesus’ word for peace was shalom, which means a personal act of goodwill and assistance toward others. I live peacefully and my peaceful actions reverberate around the world.
May the God of steadfastness and encouragement grant you to live in harmony with one another, in accordance with Christ Jesus.—Romans 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment