Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 8, 2015

Let Go, Let God

I release old habits, and fill my mind with divine ideas.
 
Old beliefs or habits sometimes reappear in my life. They may resurface if I am distracted or stressed. Every time I “wake up” from the actions of the old me, I pause for a deep breath and remember to let go, and let God. Some deeply rooted habits or beliefs may take longer to eliminate from my consciousness. I acknowledge them as habitual energy that has lingered from the past. Yet no mind pattern is stronger than God. In prayer, I affirm my truth: I release old patterns, habits, and beliefs. I am filled with confidence and courage. As I let go, and let God within lead my life, my mind is filled with divine ideas. I am confident, creative, and compassionate. I am one with God.
Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known.—1 Corinthians 13:12

No comments:

Post a Comment