Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Let Go Let God Graduate

I graduate into a higher level of spiritual understanding.
 
Formal schooling eventually comes to an end, while spiritual lessons continue forever. I recognize the ultimate lesson in life is not gaining worldly knowledge or academic credentials. Rather, it is realizing and embodying the presence of Christ. Today I celebrate the beginning of a new stage of spiritual development. Step-by-step, I am learning to express my divine nature. I welcome each new phase with eagerness. I know God is guiding me to the highest and best expression of my holy gifts. My deepest joy comes from unfolding more of the love and life of Spirit in me. I am grateful for each step in this profound and sacred journey.
 
How great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.—Colossians 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment