Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 28, 2015

Let Go Let God Be Fulfilled

I find fulfillment in the pleasures of everyday life.
 
My thirst for satisfaction may create chaos in my life. I may change jobs, relationships, and homes. Still, I may be restless. Then I refocus my desires inward and discover what I am looking for is already here. Outer circumstances do not bring me peace and satisfaction. Love does. I retrain my mind to find fulfillment within. A spiritual wellspring of contentment and delight awaits me. I find enjoyment in little things like a blue sky, the smell of the earth, and small kindnesses extended to me by others. Most of all, I appreciate the real pleasure of living my life exactly as it is. I live in a constant state of gratitude and all is well with me and the world.
 
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.—Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment