Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 17, 2015

Let Go Let God All is in Divine Order

My life is unfolding in perfect order.
 
A tree begins as a seed and grows into a sapling. It eventually becomes a mature tree able to provide shelter, food, and beauty to those around it. No one asks the seed why it hasn’t borne fruit, or the sapling why it is not able to carry the weight of a child’s swing. While a tree’s growth takes many years, it is easy to see the natural and divine order of the tree’s life. I remember to be patient with the natural timeline of occurrences in my own life. Looking back, I see how the right opportunity or person came along just at the right time. Turning within, I affirm with confidence: All is in divine order. I listen and follow my guidance on what my next right step shall be.

Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.—Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment