Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Let Go Let God Forgive

I cleanse my heart with healing prayer.
 
Ancient wisdom states that a full vessel has no room for more. This is also true of my consciousness. When I hold on to troubles and hurts, I am a full vessel. This crowding of my heart makes it difficult for more abundance to flow into my life. I create space by pouring out all unforgiveness. I journal, pray, and talk with people I trust. I let go of resentments and fear and cleanse my heart with prayer. Now I am a pure, clean vessel with space to receive more love and blessings. I notice the grace of God filling me up. I am healed. I live from a new consciousness and I am happy. I share my joy with my loved ones and those I see throughout my day. I empty my vessel regularly and live abundantly.
Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone.—Mark 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment