Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Let Go Let God with Potential

Divine potential is my recipe for success.
 
Flour, sugar, and eggs have the potential to be a cake. The finished product depends on my creativity. I measure, mix, and bake. I follow through on each step to complete my creation. All the ingredients I need for a fulfilling life are available to me in divine potential. I find wisdom, love, imagination, and faith in quiet moments of prayer. Like discarding the eggshells, I eliminate what does not serve me. I align my will with Spirit and the next step is revealed. I complete my work with strength and understanding and a little zeal. I am grateful for the life I live and for the power to create my life anew each day from divine potential, my recipe for success.

Now we have received ... the Spirit that is from God, so that we may understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.—1 Corinthians 2:12

No comments:

Post a Comment