Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Let Go Let God be Born Anew

I am born anew.
 
Every day my body is renewing itself. New skin is created, hair grows, and each organ remakes itself cell by cell. This same process applies to my inner life as well. I may have noticed a habit or reaction that I would like to change, a belief that is limiting, or a false story I am telling myself. In my prayer time I consider what the divine image of myself might be. It may be more compassionate, understanding, or forgiving. I hold this vision in my mind and heart, knowing it may take time to come to fruition. Each day I release old ways of being and give life to a renewed, radiant self.
Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have stripped off the old self with its practices and have clothed yourselves with the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge according to the image of its creator.—Colossians 3:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment