Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 28, 2015

Let Go Let God in Gratitude

I am grateful for the blessings in my life.

In a prayerful mindset I survey my many blessings: My life, my loved ones, my home, my community, and so much more. I let the depth of these blessings soothe my spirit. With joy in my heart, I say a prayer of gratitude for all of my many blessings: Thank You, God, for Your many gifts: life, abundance, understanding, faith, and so many more. I face each day with confidence and serenity, because You and I are one. My heart opens wide as I mentally embrace all the people and situations in my life. I behold the blessings of wisdom, compassion, clarity, love, joy, or friendship each has brought into my life and I am grateful.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; teach and admonish one another in all wisdom; and with gratitude in your hearts sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God.—Colossians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment