Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 21, 2015

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I joyfully give and I joyfully receive.
 
Like attracts like, so a consciousness of good serves as a mental magnet for further good. Recognizing that I hold the key to this attraction, I readily release thoughts of negativity and affirm only Truth. The Absolute Truth is this: I am prosperous, here and now. The past cannot limit me. The present moment of my aliveness is a rich blessing. The future holds only plenty for me. No matter what circumstances appear, my sincere gratitude for God’s bounty ensures my ongoing security and well-being. Steeped in gratitude, I cheerfully radiate and receive Spirit’s infinite abundance. I am thankful for the many blessings and gratefully affirm: I joyfully give and I joyfully receive.
Finally, beloved, whatever is true … and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.—Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment