Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I open my heart and lift up all who are in need of prayer.
 
When someone is going through a difficult time, he or she may find it hard to still the mind and commune with God. At such times I offer my prayer support. I envision that person encircled in love, comfort, and perfect health. I affirm the truth, that God is present in this moment and place. In prayer, we are united in a heart-to-heart connection. I apply this practice for others beyond my circle of family and friends. I envision my community enveloped in love and health. Then I broaden my vision to see each continent infused with peace and understanding, their leaders using divine wisdom to guide each decision. I affirm the truth that God is present in each moment and place, and all is well.
When he had finished speaking, he knelt down with them all and prayed.—Acts 20:36

No comments:

Post a Comment