Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Let Go Let God When Giving

I give for the joy of giving.
 
When I consider gift-giving this Christmas, I first think of love. The amount of money I spend, if any, is not important. I feel no sense of pressure or obligation. Instead, I give from the abundance of God’s love within me. From this wealth of Spirit, I give with no thought of return or expectation of appreciation. The true value of my gift is in the kind and loving spirit in which it is given. I also receive gratefully, knowing others experience joy through my receptivity. As I share my time, talent, or treasure this holiday season, I give from my heart with joyous abandon. Giving with a spirit of divine extravagance, I am richly blessed.
Then, opening their treasure chests, they offered him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.–Matthew 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment