Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 21, 2016

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

In prayer I realize my Oneness with Spirit and with all people.
 
Too often those who need love the most get it the least because they meet their needs through hurtful or misguided ways. While it is important to set boundaries around such people so that I am not emotionally hurt, I can still find it in my heart to pray for them. I take Jesus’s teaching to “love your enemies” to heart and pray for the peace and well-being of all people. Praying is not only beneficial to them, but it is also invaluable to my spiritual growth and well-being. As I pray even for those who do not seem to deserve it, my heart overflows with deep compassion and forgiveness for all children of God. I am blessed by this deepened realization of my Oneness with Spirit and with all people.
But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.—Matthew 5:44

No comments:

Post a Comment