Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Let Go Let God Provide Comfort

Divine life in me is my strength, my comfort, my all.
 
When an anxious parent waits for news of a sick child, a community prepares for inclement weather, or any other fearful situation, how do we find the strength of mind to hold fast in faith? In every experience God is with us, our strength, our comfort, our all. Poet James Dillet Freeman reminds us of this in his prose I Am There: “Do you need Me? I am there. You cannot see Me, yet I am the light you see by .... Only in absolute stillness, beyond self, can you know Me as I am, and then but as a feeling and a faith. Yet I am there. Yet I hear. Yet I answer. When you need Me, I am there.” In the midst of darkness, divine light guides our way. During times of sorrow, God’s peace soothes our raw emotions. Everlasting peace is found in knowing God’s presence. God is there.
I will comfort you.—Isaiah 66:13

No comments:

Post a Comment