Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 7, 2016

Let Go Let God with Divine Ideas

Divine ideas flow to and through my open, relaxed mind.
 
We live in a limitless Universe with the potential for unlimited ideas. Yet how do I tap in to that wealth of ideas? I can by keeping and nurturing an open, relaxed state of mind, ready to receive. There are a variety of tools to help prepare my mind: meditation, soft music, massage, even tai chi. The important end result is a relaxed state that allows any thought of limitations to be replaced with faith-filled expectations. This prepares my mind as fertile ground for divine ideas to grow and flourish. So how will I know if an idea is divinely inspired? When I discover that strength of mind and faith have vanquished any “I can’t” consciousness. With faith, divine ideas flow to me and through me.
He made streams come out of the rock, and caused waters to flow down like rivers.—Psalm 78:16

No comments:

Post a Comment