Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Let Go Let God with Perspective

My life is enlivened and enriched by a fresh perspective.
 
In the movie Dead Poets Society, the teacher instructs his class to stand on their desks for a new perspective on life. Their surprise is apparent as they step up and take a fresh look at their familiar surroundings from this new vantage point. Similarly, a simple shift in my daily routine can open up a whole new perspective. Resolutions to problems and innovative ideas may come by changing my route to work or the order of my morning ritual. A small conscious change I make today may open a new window in my mind. I look at the same situation or environment with new eyes. With renewed perspective, I see and feel more expansively. My life is enlivened and enriched by a fresh perspective.
For in him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things visible and invisible.—Colossians 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment