Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Let Go Let God Be Comforted

God is my comfort.
 
If I desire freedom from anxiety and worry, I need to take a break from any tendency to ponder “what could go wrong” scenarios. Clearing my mind, I turn within to my one true source of all comfort and overcoming. I relax into the shelter of Divine Presence. Any frazzled nerves are soothed. Anxiety from what seems lost or unavailable to me dissipates. Nothing can interfere with the assurance from my Creator that the unknown cannot disturb the peace of my soul. I receive the enrichment that strengthens me to the very core of my being. I am prepared to live wholly today and each new day. The presence of God is within me and everywhere present to comfort me.
O God, you are my God, I seek you, my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.—Psalm 63:1

No comments:

Post a Comment