Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Let Go Let God with Relationships

I am the hands, feet, eyes, and voice of God.
 
Love has been called the glue that holds the world together. So I strive to develop relationships that both feed my soul and bless others. I give thanks for friendships and family members and endeavor to treat all people with respect. I act toward others in the way I want to be dealt with. If I feel I have been treated with less respect than I deserve, I take the high road. I put myself in the other person’s place and respond with compassion and forgiveness. Communication is key to building and maintaining relationships. I take part in the exchange of ideas, encourage dialogue, and inspire growth. My kind, considerate words and actions help create an environment of peace. I am the hands, feet, eyes, and voice of God.
I give you a new commandment, that you love one another.—John 13:34

No comments:

Post a Comment