Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Let Go Let God Envision World Peace

I hold a vision of harmony and goodwill for the world.
 
I know peace begins with me, but how do I find it? What can I change in myself so I can help add to the peace in the world? Awareness, of course, is the beginning. I take stock of my primary challenges and choose how to deal with them in a way that promotes personal peace. I let go of any sense of fear that may have stifled my journey forward or caused procrastination. I remind myself that I am not alone. God and I are one. In meditation, I imagine a calm personal environment and experience a serenity that allows me to think clearly. Each step I take to attain personal peace brings me closer to seeing peace in the world. Knowing this, I hold a vision of harmony and goodwill for the world.
Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.—Romans 14:19

No comments:

Post a Comment