Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Let Go Let God as a Caregiver

I open my heart to those who give comfort and care.
 
Today I express gratitude for those who, out of necessity, find themselves caring for others. In prayer, I appreciate each caregiver, grateful that their loving service makes life sweeter and better for those they serve. Their healing touch soothes, their emotional comfort heals, their prayerful support shines great light for those who need it. Everyone can be a caregiver to the world community by expressing tender care and mercy each day in every word and action. I may have no idea of the difficulties that someone may be going through, but my one act of kindness may provide a lifeline for that person going forward. As I care for others, I become one in purpose with all who are giving from their hearts of goodwill.
But we were gentle among you, like a nurse tenderly caring for her own children.—1 Thessalonians 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment