Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Let Go Let God as Serendipity

I rejoice in life’s unexpected blessings.
 
Often, it is not the planned but rather the unexpected life events that ultimately result in the greatest life blessings. The perfect idea comes to mind or what appears to be an accidental encounter becomes one of my most meaningful relationships. Recognizing this, I remain open to serendipitous encounters and events by adopting a flexible approach to life. I consciously maintain an attitude of curiosity and a sense of adventure. Surrendering to the flow of life’s unplanned twists and turns, I find myself fully receptive to possibilities. By surrendering to life’s natural flow, I experience how God’s vision for my life far exceeds the grandeur of my own. I am grateful, knowing that Spirit is continually bestowing new and unexpected forms of good upon me.
 
I will send down the showers in their season; they shall be showers of blessing.—Ezekiel 34:26

No comments:

Post a Comment