Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

I easily and gratefully express my inner wisdom.
 
Wisdom is a God-given spiritual power that exists in every person. Jesus demonstrated this power as he responded to life from a place of deep wisdom. His perceptions of and responses to the world around him were guided by his close relationship with God and his conscious desire to express divine qualities. I, too, can follow the guidance of divine wisdom. I learn from spiritual education and actively seek time in silence with God to tap in to the infinite wisdom within me. When I act from this consciousness, I know I am making the best choices for myself and am guided to my highest truth. 

Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth, and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all day long.—Psalm 25:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment